The Right Wire Report presents the Truth Be Told Podcast with Bekah Lyons. The Truth Be Told Podcast discusses the important political and cultural issues of the week and provides analysis that will give a different perspective and how these stories will affect us all in the near future. Now, wake up and start acting. The topical notes for this August 27, 2022, “What Do Americans Believe in Anymore?” episode include:
- The Only Pivot That Counts:
- The rehab of Joe Biden.
- Orwellian level of propaganda.
- Plausible deniability – Biden denies any notice of FBI Raid on Trump, but memo paints a different picture – see here.
- Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis released a report on Wednesday alleging that the Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, Trump scapegoat – see here and here.
- Buying votes – pouring roughly half a trillion dollars of gasoline on the inflationary fire that is already burning is reckless – see here.
- Razzle dazzle midterm moves, student loan debt forgiveness – see here.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted his social network algorithmically suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story on general orders from the Federal Bureau of Investigations – see here.
- 38-Page FBI Affidavit released on Friday – The DOJ redacted the reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid and redacted the reason they redacted the reason for the raid – see here.
- DOJ redacted the reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid and redacted the reason they redacted the reason for the raid
- Social media gearing up again to influence the 2022 midterm elections.
- Will Biden grant DACA citizenship to vote right before the 2022 elections?
- Will an indictment of Trump occur?
- Covid Realities:
- Dr, Fauci announces he is resigning – see here.
- A newly released NIH letter shows Dr. Fauci lied under oath about funding gain of function research at Wuhan Lab – see here.
- Governor DeSantis told his crowd of supporters, “Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac.” See here.
- Covid stats – the USA and the United Kingdom reveal there is now at least 254 million “vaccine refusnik” – see here.
- Almost 40% of people hospitalized in the US with the Covid subvariant that circulated this spring were vaccinated and boosted, highlighting how new strains have mutated to more readily escape the immunity offered by current shots – see here.
- Over 2 Million Americans aren’t working due to long Covid – see here.
- Researchers found that Paxlovid between the ages of 40 and 65 saw no measurable benefit – see here.
- (SAD) Excess deaths are now HIGHER continent-wide where mRNA vaccines are highest- in 2022 than either 2020 or 2021 – even with Covid deaths far lower – see here.
- List of country’s reports of vaccine injuries and deaths – see here.
- Three hundred fifty-two studies on HCQ and 329 of those are peer-reviewed – see here.
- A whistleblower – The Defense Medical Epidemiology Database – pentagon now claims glitch in data – see here.
- Quick Hits (round-up of important headlines):
- Assassination attempt on “Putin’s Brain” Aleksandr Dugin, his daughter dies instead – see here.
- Zelensky puts US Embassy on high alert, warning all Americans should depart Ukraine – see here.
- Ukraine launches drone attacks into Crimea targeting Black fleet – see here.
- Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, and Parliament, got raises, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war – see here.
- China – Signs of preparing for war? Gordon Chang assessment – see here.
- Brazil – coup? See here.
- Twenty million American households are behind on electricity bills, pending shutoff – see here.
- US Strategic Petroleum Reserve falls to 35-Year Low – see here.
- 75% of Americans think the US is headed in the wrong direction – see here and here.
- RWR Charts of the day for the week – see here, here, and here.
- A slew of whistle-blowers come forward about FBI misconduct – see here.
- Trump’s primary wins discussion.
- Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was swatted twice in one week, a dangerous leftist tactic of intimidation – see here.
- Two-tiered justice on Jan 6, Antifa given a slap on the wrist but MAGA supporter who filmed the Antifa guy breaking the law gets six months solitary confinement? See here.
- Revolver News investigative report on Jan 6 pipe bomb – see here.
- Capitol Police Sergeant Aquilino Gonell, in cross-examination and in closing statements at a January 6th defendant’s trial exposed as lying about how he was injured – see here.
- Midterms – primary results
- Charlie Crist labeled DeSantis supporters “haters” in his first press conference since winning the primary – see here.
- 2020 AZ election canvas results – see here.
- A Twitter whistleblower in Musk’s case – see here.
- Culture Wars:
- Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. An extremely disturbing video posted on the Chicago Public Schools website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks as an “equity tool” – see here.
- NYT Op-Ed: Throw out the “Broken Constitution” and “Reclaim America” – see here.
- Cops Shut Down 8-Year-old Girl’s Lemonade Stand to Protect Society from Unlicensed Lemonade – see here.
- State Department proud to fund festival featuring incest, pedophilia – see here.
- Positive Vibe: Watch Mike Rowe and his mother on Fox interview talk about work ethic and generational teachings – see here.
Truth Be Told Podcast: “What Do Americans Believe in Anymore?” August 27, 2022:
Look for us next time, or join us live here. Click here to join our Strike Force Newsletter. In the meantime, view all the Right Wire Report stories and more on our website. To submit stories to the Right Wire Report, click here to get paid to post. Comments, questions, or suggestions, place them in the comment section below or Contact Us.
See past episodes of the Right Wire Report Truth Be Told Podcast with Bekah Lyons – click here.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.
RWR original article syndication source.
Author: Bekah Lyons