The sparse CPAC gathering was filled with extremist republicans who hate Lincoln, Washington and FDR’s America. Trump is gaslighting his followers to believe that the real America should be all white, all Christian, gun fantatical, anti-Semitic, anti- LGBTQ, anti-women’s reproductive rights, anti- homeless, anti- immigrant, anti- law enforcement, anti- separation of powers, anti- free press and anti-US Constitution. He performed to the sparsely attended CPAC crowd in the fascist-style of all the dangerous dictators in history. Yelling, lying, hating, and control is what he preached to the gullible followers and opportunistic politicians that attended CPAC. THE CROWDS ARE HEINOUS, DANGEROUS BUT SHRINKING.
After witnessing Ttump’s anti-American vision of America the DOJ must move fast to destroy his bid for the presidency. Trump declared even if he is indicted, he will run for the presidency. Although he has already spawned a movement filled with fascist ideologies supported by millions of followers, his removal as the leader would be a start in stopping the damage to our democracy. His speech was filled with lies, hate-mongering and dictator rhetoric that has no place in American politics. Frightening highlights from Trump’s speech were:
- America is on the edge of an abyss and our movement is the only force on earth that can save it.”
- Republicans must “run aggressive, unrelenting and boldly populist” campaigns.
- The streets of our Democrat-run cities are drenched with the blood of innocent victims.”
- Called for homeless people to be moved to “tent cities” on the outskirts of major U.S. cities.
- For seven years you and I have been engaged in an epic struggle to rescue our country from the people who hate it and want to absolutely destroy it,”
- “With you at my side, we will demolish the deep state. We will expel the warmongers… We will drive out the globalists. We will cast out the communists. We will throw off the political class that hates our country … We will beat the Democrats. We will rout the fake news media. We will expose and appropriately deal with the Rinos [Republicans in name only]. We will evict Joe Biden from the White House. And we will liberate America from these villains and scoundrels once and for all.”
Trump’s CPAC speech was a parody of past speeches delivered by notorious dictators from the past such as Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, and Idi Amin. The only thing missing was the military costume covered with phony medals. The definition of a dictatorship was represented in Trump’s words in his CPAC speech:
Dictatorships are often characterised by some of the following: suspension of elections and civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergency; rule by decree; repression of political opponents; not abiding by the procedures of the rule of law, and the existence of a cult of personality centered on the leader.” Hate speech against marginalized members of the citizenry is pervasive and excessive use of force by law enforcement and the military is routinely used to carry out the agenda of the dictator. Restrictions on the press and the spreading of propaganda is also common in dictatorships. Trump is a dictator and those who follow him support the demise of the American form of democracy.
In his speech he declared he and the MAGA movement are pro law enforcement, yet he plans to pardon the insurrectionists who brutally beat the Capitol police for protecting the peaceful transfer of power and supports getting rid of the DOJ and FBI. He declared he will fight globalization, destroy democrats, and protect the masses from those who seek to destroy America.
REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS WHO TRUMP IS TRASHING LIKE LISA MURKOWSKY, SUSAN COLLINS, BEN SASSE, MITT ROMNEY, PAUL RYAN, AND LIZ CHENEY, BETTER ORGANIZE, SPLIT THE PARTY, AND BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO THE NON-MAGA GOP.