It took Margaret Mitchell ten years to write ‘Gone with the Wind’. Giancarlo Granda the pool boy at the center of the Falwell’s cuckold fetish escapades crushed that timeline. And yet, the previous installment of this series seems like it came out years ago. (Pssst…to see how Fallwell’s cuckold fetish helped make Donald Trump President, scroll to the bottom.)
The pool boy who had an affair with Jerry Falwell Jr.’s wife said she first approached him at a Miami hotel and offered sex — as long as her husband could watch.
The start of the affair between then-20-year-old pool boy Giancarlo Granda and Becki Falwell is described in Granda’s upcoming book “Off the Deep End: Jerry and Becki Falwell and the Collapse of an Evangelical Dynasty.”
The six-year affair led to Jerry Falwell being forced to leave his post as president of Liberty University in 2020. He was subsequently sued by the school after Granda revealed his relationship with his wife.
Granda was working at the ritzy Fontainebleau hotel in 2012, when Becki allegedly locked eyes with him as she sat by the pool in a bikini before she began flirting with him.
Granda, who had no clue who she or her husband were at the time, claimed he was shocked when she asked him if she wanted to come back to her room with him after he got off work.
>> Previously on the “Jerry Falwell Jr. Cuckold Fetish Rumors Watch” <<<
When you think this is all wrapped up, the consummate attention whores go out whoring for more attention. In this episode Jerry and Becki streisand effect themselves in an interview with Vanity Fair. I will probably not read that interview, but get a load of this nugget:
“Because of my last name, people think I’m a religious person. But I’m not,” Falwell Jr., 59, told Vanity Fair in the interview,.
AH, YES! It was the name. It wasn’t going around for 30 or so years MAKING BANK while pretending to be a religious person that gave people that erroneous impression.
Over a year after Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife Becki Falwell confirmed her affair with a former Miami pool attendant, the couple has opened up in detail about the scandal, which led to Falwell Jr.’s resignation from Liberty University.
In a series of exclusive interviews with Vanity Fair, the spouses — who say they’ve been able to move forward from the drama together — are shedding new light on the events leading up to the affair as well as its aftermath.
Their lives first took a drastic turn following the 2007 death of Jerry’s father, pastor and Liberty founder Jerry Falwell Sr.
Although Falwell Jr. had helped his father save Liberty from financial ruin in the past, he claimed, becoming president of the evangelical school presented a unique challenge.
“Because of my last name, people think I’m a religious person. But I’m not,” Falwell Jr., 59, told Vanity Fair in the interview, going on to call the period after his father’s death “the worst three months of my life.”
Previously on the Jerry Falwell Jr. Cuckold Fetish Rumors Watch:
It was only a matter of time until that perv perved himself out of a job.
USA Today Headline:
Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Jr. taking leave of absence after photo with pants unzipped
“Jerry Falwell Jr has settled the lawsuit tied to the “pool boy”/Miami dive hostel story. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the terms of the settlement are not being disclosed. To remind everyone, the suit was brought by yet another guy, Gordon Bello, a high friend of Giancarlo Granda, the pool boy. He claimed that he’d been promised 25% of the hostel business.
One additional complexity: Bello originally sued under the name Jesus Fernandez, Jr., which was his name. He and his father changed their names to Gordon and Jett Bello during the litigation allegedly because of threats against them tied to the lawsuit.
If this lawsuit had made it to open court it would have spelled the end of “Jerry Falwell Jr.s Cuckold Fetish Rumors Watch” as a recurring series.
Bello apparently also claimed or at least suggested a relationship with Rebecca (Becki) Falwell as part of his lawsuit. As you may recall, pictures of Becki Falwell wearing a sexy French maid costume have been shared between Jerry Falwell Jr and his trainer.
“Bello said in court papers that he first met Rebecca Falwell through Granda, and formed a “personal relationship” with her before he met Jerry Falwell in the lobby of the Loews Miami Beach for the alleged pitch meeting in 2012.”
>>Previously on Jerry Falwell Jr.s Cuckold Fetish Rumors Watch…..< <<<<<<<
Liberty University Students Protest:
The revealing item in this story is the meme Jerry Falwell Jr used to reply to protesting students.
Falwell is just overflowing the with fruits of the spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
Liberty University students are demanding an “open and clean investigation” into school president Jerry Falwell Jr. after explosive news reports detailing alleged self-dealing and the denigration of students and officials during his tenure at the Christian university.
“We should hold the university president at the same standard that me and my friends at Liberty are held to,” Ian Parish, a senior at Liberty University, told CNBC in an interview.
Jerry Falwell Jr asking the FBI to investigate the Cuckold Fetish rumors swirling around him might be opening a can of worms.
Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. told Hill.TV on Tuesday that he has begun sharing information with the FBI in what he alleged was a criminal conspiracy against him by former board members at the school.
Falwell said in an exclusive interview that in the coming days the FBI will review university documents at the Lynchburg, Va., campus. He accused former colleagues of stealing school property in the form of emails and then sharing them with reporters in an effort to damage his reputation.
The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The known facts point to Jerry Falwell Jr having sexual tastes that would be frowned on by his evangelical followers. Did the Putin/Trump campaign leverage that information to gain the Falwell endorsement? Again, the evidence points to yes.
- In 2012, Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife Becki visited the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach. While there, they befriended a 21-year-old pool attendant named Giancarlo Granda. Granda soon began traveling with the Falwells, both to their home of Virginia and to the Cheeca Lodge in the Florida Keys.
- The Falwells offered to help Granda, who had practically no business experience, open a hostel in Miami. Falwell ponied up $1.8 million for the venture.
- Later in 2012 Trump was invited to speak at Liberty University. Michael Cohen accompanied him, and the Apprentice star and his fixer developed a relationship with Fallwell. (Granda was in attendance, as well; the Times published a photo of him holding a copy of The Art of the Deal on a private jet.)
- In 2015, as the potential release of compromising photos (purportedly of Giancarlo Granda and Becki Falwell) was becoming a problem for Falwell, he enlisted the help of Cohen, a revelation reported by Reuters. Cohen reportedly then flew to Florida to meet with the attorney of the mystery figure who possessed the photos. The issue was resolved, and the attorney told Cohen that the photos were destroyed. Falwell has only ever commented on the photos to say that he was not in them.
- Jerry Falwell Jr’s January 2016 endorsement of Trump shocked religious leaders while essentially giving evangelicals wrestling with Trump’s not-so-Christian behavior permission to vote for him. (The endorsement was surprising not only because Trump embodied everything evangelicals detest, but because Falwell allegedly had already agreed to endorse Ted Cruz)
- Cohen’s involvement was initially revealed through a March 2019 phone conversation he had with comedian Tom Arnold, who secretly recorded it. (Click here to read Rolling Stone‘s story on Arnold’s quest to take down Trump and his relationship with Cohen.) “There’s a bunch of photographs, personal photographs, that somehow the guy ended up getting — whether it was off of Jerry’s phone or somehow maybe it got AirDropped or whatever the hell the whole thing was,” Cohen said on the recorded call. He described the photos as “personal” and “between husband and wife,” and said that he had one of them. “It’s terrible,” Cohen said.