- He famously promised to overturn Roe v Wade, yet proclaimed, “I cherish women. I want to help women. I’m going to be able to do things for women that no other candidate would be able to do.”
- When he stared into the sun during an eclipse.
- Trump: “Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”
- When he told scientists that they might kill the coronavirus by finding a way to inject people with light or disinfectants.
- When he said, he met with the “Prince of Whales.”
- . When he pronounced the national park “Yosemite” as “Yo-Semite.”
- When he said, a hurricane was “one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water.”
- When he bragged about his cognitive abilities by repeating the phrase “person, woman, man, camera, TV.”
- When he complained for years about windmills (falsely) killing birds, knocking out TV reception, and causing cancer.
- When he said, he met with the president of the Virgin Islands (which is him).
- When he held a press conference on the coronavirus and touched seven people.
- When he said, the moon was part of Mars.
- When he said revolutionary forces “took over the airports” during the American War of Independence in the 18th century.
- Claimed the Constitution gave him ” ultimate authority to do whatever he wants.”
- He declared he admired Article 12 of the Constitution, but there are only seven articles.
- Trump suggested banning mosques which violates the First Amendment, which protects religious liberty, and bans laws that would prohibit the “free exercise” of religion.
- Trump suggested killing the family members of terrorists, despite the restrictions of the Eighth Amendment, which prevents ” the use of cruel and unusual punishment, protecting people within the U.S., at a minimum, from disciplines that involve torture and the intentional infliction of pain.
- Claimed Andrew Jackson had “strong thoughts about the Civil War,” even though he died 16 years before the conflict broke out.
IN ADDITION TO BEING IGNORANT, HE ACTED RUDE, CLASSLESS, AND EMBARRASSINGLY UN-PRESIDENTIAL ON THE WORLD STAGE
Disrespectfully walking in front of Queen Elizabeth like an arrogant cold.
Trump supporters should read and learn about narcissism, toxic masculinity, pathological lying, damaged egos, political corruption, and treason. The cult of personality movement will destroy, not preserve, our democracy. Trump has hidden his taxes, his college transcripts, his medical records, and conversations he had with America’s adversaries. These are facts. His rhetoric is taken from Russian propaganda. The term “fake news” originated in Russia. The saying ” the media is the enemy of the people” is Putin’s mantra. Vote against anything or anyone MAGA in the mid-terms, or American democracy is doomed.