Questions for maga loyalists to answer about racism, hypocrisy, personal freedoms, and morality.
- Do you support laws that reduce the access to vote for blacks in poor areas? If yes, why?
- Do you agree with banning books about historical facts related to slavery, the Holocaust, and the Civil Rights movement? If yes, why? How would you feel about banning books by the opposition party that mentioned Christrianity and Jesus?
- Do you agree with going against the Constitution and closing our borders to black and hispanic asylum seekers? If yes, do you realize that is an anti- democracy policy?
- What action should be taken against a democratic president who made racist comments and befriended white supremacists groups?
- Do you realize that by Senator Mitch McConnell pushing the appointment of Amy Coney-Barrett to the Supreme Court three weeks before the presidential election, he hypocritically violated his prior position that a sitting president cannot appoint a judge to the Supreme Court during the last year of his/her presidency? He blocked Obama’s appointment of Merritt Garland nine months before the 2012 election.
- Do you think it is excusable for Donald Trump to disparage other people as liars when he has told over 30,000 provable lies?
- Do you see the hypocrisy shown by evangelicals who claim to believe in the morals mentioned in the Bible and yet vote for Trump who committed adultery on all three of his wives? If not, explain why.
- Can you see the hypocrisy in the banning of drag shows in the name of protecting children, while refusing to create laws that protect children from being killed in mass shootings at school
- If Joe Biden hid and lied about having classified documents and refused to return them, would you support him being indicted? If yes, then why do you oppose Trump being indicted?
- If you support restricting a woman’s reproductive freedom, do you agree it would be fair to restrict a man from getting a vasectomy or force him to reverse a prior vasectomy? If no, why not? What is the difference?
- If your son or daughter was gay, would you still support anti- gay legislation?
- Do you think your freedom to carry an assault weapon is more important than another persons freedom to feel safe in public? If yes, why? The Second Amendment does not mention AR-15s.
- Do you think Christians should have more rights to assert their religious beliefs in school than non-Christians? If so, why?